- Maintenance Release (2020-08-20)
JSPrintManager.js patched to v3.0.5
- Fixed! 'JSPM not defined' when importing JSPM module.
- Maintenance Release (2020-08-12)
JSPrintManager.js patched to v3.0.4
- Fixed! Malformed message - Invalid License
- Maintenance Release (2020-07-28)
JSPrintManager.js patched to v3.0.3
- Fixed! license_url setting throws "Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'status' of undefined."
- Maintenance Release (2020-07-22)
JSPrintManager.js patched to v3.0.2
- Fixed! license_url setting throws an error if websocket was not open.
- Maintenance Release (2020-07-13)
JSPrintManager.js patched to v3.0.1
- Main Release (2020-06-30)
- New! All advanced PDF printing (Print as Grayscale, Print Annotations, Rotation, Page Range) in v2.0 that were available for Windows, now are available for macOS and Linux!
- New! Added more PDF printing settings like Sizing (None & Fit), Auto Center, and Auto Rotate to PrintFilePDF class.
- New! Printing Password-protected PDF files through PrintFilePDF class.
- New! Added manual Duplex printing support for PDF files through PrintFilePDF class.
- New! Added new PrintFileDOC class supporting *.docx, *.docm, *.dotx, *.dotm, *.doc, *.dot, *.rtf, and *.odt file formats. NOTE: For Windows clients only. Requires Microsoft Word 97+!
- New! Support for printing Password-protected DOC files, and options like manual Duplex, Pages Range through the brand new PrintFileDOC class. NOTE: For Windows clients only. Requires Microsoft Word 97+!
- New! Added new PrintFileXLS class supporting *.xl, *.xlsx, *.xlsm, *.xlsb, *.xlam, *.xltx, *.xltm, *.xls, *.xla, *.xlt, *.xlm, *.xlw and *.ods file formats. NOTE: For Windows clients only. Requires Microsoft Excel 97+!
- New! Support for printing Password-protected XLS files, and Pages Range setting through the brand new PrintFileXLS class. NOTE: For Windows clients only. Requires Microsoft Excel 97+!
- New! Added Duplex printing options (Default, Simplex, Vertical, Horizontal) to InstalledPrinter based on the built-in duplex support of the target printer.
- New! Added None option to TextAlignment enum for printing txt files as is i.e. without any alignment.
- New! Get list of Fonts available in the client system.
- New! Get list of Serial/COM ports available in the client system.
- New! Scan documents and images from TWAIN/WIA/SANE-compatible scanner devices specifying DPI/resolution, Pixel Mode (Grayscale, Color) and the desired output image format (JPEG/JPG, PNG).
- New! Get list of scanner devices available in the client system.
- New! Bidirectional (BIDI) Serial Port (RS-232, COM & TTY) Communication support.
- New! PrintFileTXT now supports sources from files, URL, BLOB, and Base64.
- BREAKING CHANGES
- 32-bit JSPM Client App for Mac and Linux are no longer supported. Only 64-bit macOS and Linux are supported.
- Serial Port Data Bits is now an enumeration called JSPM.Serial.DataBits
- JSPM.WSStatus.Blacklisted renamed to JSPM.WSStatus.Blocked