- Maintenance Release (2017-10-30)
WCPP patched to v220.127.116.114
- Fixed! In some systems, client could get "Error Connection Lost 100353"
- Maintenance Release (2017-09-18)
WCPP for Windows (wcpp.exe) patched to v18.104.22.1682
- Fixed! RS232 COM port settings were not correctly specified.
- Maintenance Release (2017-09-12)
WebClientPrint.php patched to v3.0.2017.912
- Fixed! Bug in RS232 COM port settings.
- Maintenance Release (2017-06-15)
WCPP for Windows (wcpp.exe) patched to v22.214.171.1245
- CRITICALFixed! PrintFile stopped working with early version 126.96.36.1990
- Maintenance Release (2017-06-07)
WCPP for Windows (wcpp.exe) patched to v188.8.131.520
- Fixed! RS232 Serial Printing not working properly or sending incorrect data to the COM port
- Maintenance Release (2017-05-06)
WebClientPrint.php patched to v3.0.2017.505
- Fixed! Error - NOTICE A non well formed numeric value encountered.
- Maintenance Release (2017-04-13)
WCPP for Windows (wcpp.exe) patched to v184.108.40.2063
- New! Added new BASIC Proxy Authorization setting through the command line param -proxyAuth:BASIC
- Improved! Renamed the config file to wcpp3.config to allow side-by-side settings with early versions
- Maintenance Release (2017-01-24)
WebClientPrint.php patched to v3.0.2017.123
- New! Improved the WCPP detection and list of installed printers by using a timeout approach.
- Maintenance Release (2017-01-10)
WebClientPrint.php patched to v3.0.2017.110
- Fixed! WebClientPrint.php file was missing the wcpcache folder default setting.
- Maintenance Release (2016-12-30)
WCPP for Windows (wcpp.exe) patched to v220.127.116.117
WebClientPrint.php patched to v3.0.2016.1227
- Improved! Files names alphabetical order in a PrintFileGroup is now honored for printing priority.
- Fixed! Bugs when printing RAW commands. Part of supplied commands as well as copies param are not processed correctly.
- Fixed! Bug when printing ClientPrintJobGroup.
- Main Release (2016-12-06)
1. Due to some new features and improvements, this brand new server side component is NOT backward compatible!
2. The WebClientPrint Processor (WCPP) client utility does no longer support Windows 98, Windows 2000 nor Windows ME
- New! Full support for PHP MVC Frameworks like Laravel
- New! Added support for printing to Default printer if the specified installed printer is not found or missing at printing time. See PrintToDefaultIfNotFound property of InstalledPrinter class.
- New! Full control for storing client related info (like list of installed printers) anywhere at the server side, from memory/disk based cache to DB or file servers
- New! Added support for Number of Copies when printing Raw Commands as well as Known File Formats
- New! File name commands for specifying the X,Y position as well as Print orientation when printing PNG or JPG images
- New! Added support for printing a group of ClientPrintJob objects through the brand new ClientPrintJobGroup class. Now you can combine and print raw commands along with known file formats. Print them to the same printer or to different printers with just one click! Endless printing possibilities.
- New! Added support for client printing from Raspberry Pi / Raspbian
- Maintenance Release (2016-10-04)
wcpp (WebClientPrint for Windows) patched to v18.104.22.1680
- New! New command line settings for Proxy Authentication Type, NTLM and Digest.
- Maintenance Release (2016-08-25)
WebClientPrint.php patched to v2.0.2016.800
- Fixed! Issues with HTTPS connection.
- Maintenance Release (2016-03-01)
wcpp (WebClientPrint for Windows, Mac & Linux) patched to v22.214.171.124
- Maintenance Release (2016-02-23)
WebClientPrint.php patched to v2.0.2016.223
- Fixed! Network shared printer's name was missing a backslash char.
- Maintenance Release (2015-12-15)
WebClientPrint.php patched to v2.0.2015.1200
- Maintenance Release (2015-12-11)
wcpp (WebClientPrint for Mac) patched to v126.96.36.1990
- Fixed! Printing a group of files was not working.
- Maintenance Release (2015-09-18)
wcpp.exe (WebClientPrint for Windows) patched to v188.8.131.528
- Improved! Error handling when a PrintJob from the server is not valid.
- Maintenance Release (2015-09-15) Critical Update!
wcpp.exe (WebClientPrint for Windows) patched to v184.108.40.2060
- Fixed! Remote Code Execution via Print Jobs.
- Fixed! Proxy settings through 'webclientprint' protocol dissabled. Any proxy settings will require a local command line operation.
- Maintenance Release (2015-09-01)
WebClientPrint for Linux patched to v220.127.116.111
- Fixed! Error message "Invalid key material type" fixed.
- Maintenance Release (2015-01-09)
wcpp.exe (WebClientPrint for Windows) patched to v18.104.22.168
- New! Added a better error report when a PrintJob is invalid.
- Maintenance Release (2014-11-27)
wcpp (WebClientPrint for Mac) patched to v22.214.171.1247
- Fixed! In Yosemite OS X user is prompted with the following message each time wcpp is launched "Press Run to run the script, or Quit to quit"
- Maintenance Release (2014-08-20)
wcpp.exe (WebClientPrint for Windows) patched to v2.0.14.0526
- Fixed! On HTTPS websites using WebClientPrint you might get the following error: Error while connecting to server. Error Code is: 75782.
- Maintenance Release (2014-03-24)
wcpp.exe (WebClientPrint for Windows) patched to v2.0.14.0324
- Fixed! On HTTPS websites using WebClientPrint you might get the following error: Connection lost (error code is 100353)
- Maintenance Release (2014-01-20)
wcpp.exe (WebClientPrint for Windows) patched to v2.0.14.0106
- New! Added User Agent settings for WCPP for Windows
- Fixed! Now number of copies is honored when printing files is done through the Print Dialog.
- Improved! HTTP Connection Timeout increased for big print jobs.
- Maintenance Release (2013-12-16)
WebClientPrint.php patched to v2.0.2013.1212
wcpp.exe (WebClientPrint for Windows) patched to v2.0.2013.1216
- Fixed! UNC Printer name was not handled correctly.
- Improved! Added print job name on Windows when printing image files.
- Main Release (2013-11-25)
- New! Print common files formats like PDF, TXT, DOC, XLS, JPG, PNG, TIFF (Multipage), and so on.
- New! Send multiple files to be printed to client printers. For example, you could send to the client a PDF file plus a Word DOC; or you could send an Image file (jpeg, png, tiff) plus an Excel XLS plus a TXT file! That's it, any number of files, any kind of file formats!
- New! Support for SSL/HTTPS protocol.