WebClientPrint Processor (WCPP) is the client-side part of both WebClientPrint for ASP.NET & WebClientPrint for PHP solutions. It can be installed at any number of client machines without paying any fees. Download WCPP and read System Requirements for each available platform:
NOTE: Browser needs to be restarted after package installation!
- Maintenance Release (2017-09-18)
WCPP for Windows (wcpp.exe) patched to v126.96.36.1992
- Fixed! RS232 COM port settings were not correctly specified.
- Maintenance Release (2017-06-15)
wcpp.exe patched to v188.8.131.525
- CRITICALFixed! PrintFile stopped working with early version 184.108.40.2060
- Maintenance Release (2017-06-07)
wcpp.exe patched to v220.127.116.110
- Fixed! RS232 Serial Printing not working properly or sending incorrect data to the COM port
- Maintenance Release (2017-04-13)
wcpp.exe patched to v18.104.22.1683
- New! Added new BASIC Proxy Authorization setting through the command line param -proxyAuth:BASIC
- Improved! Renamed the config file to wcpp3.config to allow side-by-side settings with early versions
- Maintenance Release (2016-12-30)
wcpp.exe patched to v22.214.171.1247
- Improved! Files names alphabetical order in a PrintFileGroup is now honored for printing priority.
- Fixed! Bugs when printing RAW commands. Part of supplied commands as well as copies param are not processed correctly.
- Fixed! Bug when printing ClientPrintJobGroup.
- Main Release (2016-12-06)
- New! Added support for printing to Default printer if the specified installed printer is not found or missing at printing time. See PrintToDefaultIfNotFound property of InstalledPrinter class.
- New! Full control for storing client related info (like list of installed printers) anywhere at the server side, from memory/disk based cache to DB or file servers
- New! Added support for Number of Copies when printing Raw Commands as well as Known File Formats
- New! File name commands for specifying the X,Y position as well as Print orientation when printing PNG or JPG images
- New! Added support for printing a group of ClientPrintJob objects through the brand new ClientPrintJobGroup class. Now you can combine and print raw commands along with known file formats. Print them to the same printer or to different printers with just one click! Endless printing possibilities.
- New! Added support for client printing from Raspberry Pi / Raspbian
NOTE: On some old systems a Logout might be required after package installation!
Configuration Steps After Installing!
Step 1 of 4
Click OK on the dialog stating that "wcpp3 can't be opened becasue it is from an unidentified developer"
Step 2 of 4
Open Finder and go to Applications folder. Locate WCPP3 app and right click on it. Then click Open in the context menu.
Step 3 of 4
Just click Open in the dialog. WCPP will open and display in the Dock
Step 4 of 4
Right click on WCPP icon in the Dock and click on Quit. That's it! WCPP is ready to go.